Friday, September 12, 2014

New Wine App Alert!!: Delectable

Delectable Wine App

I was using Vivino until I discovered the Wine Scanner App Mecca Shizz!!!!  A few things make Delectable my wine go to app now.  First off, the scanner REALLY works well and quickly AND they manually check everything to make certain it is what it is.  Secondly, it's Instagram for wine geeks.

Dustin Wilson Wine Director at Elven Madison Park

You can search for sommeliers you trust to follow.  Thirdly, many wines have a regular people AND  pro ratings...super helpful.  Follow friends, strangers, pros or strange friends who are pros!  One of my favorite things to do is to follow people who love stuff I love to learn what else I might love.  Check it out, download it and FOLLOW ME: Doc Jay

Yours Truly!

Thanks for reading!

Doc Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment